Membership Application/Renewal Form
Become a member of the Ontario Central (Toronto and Area) Chapter of BPG or renew your existing Membership.
New BPG members- Please allow 7 to 10 days to process your application. Once your application and payment is processed, you will receive an email confirming your membership including your BPG membership number.
Bell Pensioners Group – Ontario Central Chapter now offers you 3 ways to pay your membership!
- We now offer Direct Deposit as a method of payment, no security question required. We DO require you to enter:
- the name of the pensioner these fees are for,
- the address,
- membership number of this person (if available)
Failure to do this could result in us not being able to credit the proper member.
- Send your fees from your bank account via Interac e-Transfer to:
- For new members please fill out the BPG Application/Renewal Form and indicate you are paying by
cheque. Then print the form, save it and email it to the email address noted above. This
way we can build your profile on our system. If you can not do this, you may wish to pay your
first year by cheque.
2. PayPal (Credit Card)
- To pay via credit card through PayPal there is a $1 admin fee.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- To use this option, complete the online BPG Application/Renewal Form and select “Pay by Credit
Card”. This takes you to the Paypal portal where you can pay by Credit Card or Paypal. Follow the steps provided.
- For security, your Credit Card info is not stored by BPG.
- Complete the BPG Application/Renewal Form and select on the "Pay by Cheque".
- Print the form
- Send cheque and printed Application/Renewal form to:
Bell Pensioners Group Ontario Central Chapter
Box 5 Station “D”
Etobicoke ON M9A 4X1
Membership fees are for the calendar year from January 1st to December 31st or any part thereof.
Fees are $20 per year.
The Web browser you are using should be the latest version.
Details (on paying by Credit Card):
BPG is pleased to offer an option to pay by credit card as part of the Application/Renewal Form.
How does BPG credit card payment Work?
BPG uses the PayPal Secure Payment Service to process your credit card payment. Instead of sharing your payment details with a retailer in this case BPG, PayPal acts as the middleman for the credit card company. So PayPal, which prides itself on being a brand you know and can trust, takes your payment and passes it on to the retailer (BPG) without sharing any of your personal financial information. PayPal charges a fee to process your payment which varies with the amount of your transaction however BPG only adds $1 to the annual $20 membership to compensate PayPal regardless of the number of years for which you are paying.
You further protect yourself by using a credit card since almost all credit cards offer protection for electronic commerce transactions so you have double protection by both PayPal policies and your credit card company.
Please note that you do not need to open a PayPal account to make this payment to BPG but if you do already have a PayPal account please feel free to use it.